- keep low power foot print and find ways to monitor power use
- keep size real tiny
- get rid of necessary USB hubs
- add permanent storage for local data persistence
- integrate RF features to directly readout data from Davis sensors
- equip with proper RF and WiFi antenna
- add a database for permanent storage of data
- allow flexible data exports, where data can be picked up from SMB share or sent via mail of FTP
- have some sensors in the box itself (pressure, temp, hum)
- some kind of status and data display would be great
- sensor data graphing features out of the box would be great
After a quite some months of prototyping and new HW/SW design we are going to release this unique new bundle of dedicated hardware and advanced Meteobridge software as the new meteobridge PRO.
You can find a datasheet about the Meteobridge PRO here, which should summarize the key features on two pages.