Difference between revisions of "Forum"
(→In the Works)
|Line 11:||Line 11:|
====In the Works====
====In the Works====
* to to
Revision as of 23:24, 3 February 2014
Forum is part of Meteohub Forum: Meteobridge Forum
In the Works
- changes FTP upload timeout from 10 to 20 seconds in order to support uploads via low bandwidth Internet connections
released January 27, 2014
- includes URLs to predefined Meteoplug graphs into template feature. Variables are "mbsystem-graphA", "mbsystem-graphB", ..., "mbsystem-graphH". Details can be found here.
released January 18, 2014
- adapts to a forced change of twitter API from January 14, 2014
- allows for special characters in weather network user ids and passwords
- expands number of ftp file uploads from 4 to 6
- allows for pressure correction with 3 decimals (requested for in/Hg units). After updating from former Meteobridge versions twitter authentification needs to be walked through from scratch again.
released January 3, 2014
- fixes a bug regarding template variables [HH] and [H].
released December 26, 2013
- fixes a bug in regard to sealevel pressure values uploaded from Meteobridge to Meteoplug cloud graphing. When you suffered from inconsistent sealevel pressure values on Meteoplug service, then please also issue a "recompute all data" on your Meteoplug "inspect data" page (do that about 15 minutes after you did reboot the Meteobridge to make sure the basic new settings have been transferred to your Meteoplug account).
released December 18, 2013
- provide a way to set date/time automatically to current values even when behind a firewall that blocks outgoing ntp requests
released December 15, 2013
- allow for additional temp sensors for Oregon WMRS 200
- don't show USB hub warning on "weather station" tab when using vantage with WLIP interface configured
released November 30, 2013
- fixing an error that effects date stamps displayed in tool tips on "live data" tab when going to monthly or yearly min/max values
- adding strftime-like date and time variables to be used in AirCam ftp upload filenames (strftime syntax is explained here). Example: FTP AirCam upload path "aircam_%Y-%m-%d_%H:%M.jpg" results to a file like "aircam_2013-11-30_10:41.jpg" on FTP server.
released November 20, 2013
- repairing incomplete bug fix from October 14 regarding initialization of AirCams with firmware version 1.1.5
- warns when using illegal characters for SSID
- allows moisture sensors without temp probe for Davis Vantage
- "ISS direct connect kit" no longer supported
released October 27, 2013
- adapts timing of low level drivers for WS-2300 weather stations to avoid some no-data situations.
- allows not to auto-update on post 2.0 versions.
released October 16, 2013
- prints a warning when AirCam is configured to use HTTPS on the web interface as Meteobridge can't handle that
released October 14, 2013
- fixing a bug that prevents Ubiquiti AirCams version 1.1.5 being initialized correctly
released October 12, 2013
- adding the option to use images located by a URL for weather data annotation.
- improving error reports when image conversion does fail
- improving application stack load from server during boot process to rule-out stall situations on boot.
released October 6, 2013
- fixing a bug in sensor definition of WDC7000
- adding simple internet upload facility for aircam images plus annotation with weather data. No history of images, just the latest one can be accessed. Upload interval goes down to every 5 minutes. Annotation is realized by linux convert program, which provides tons of bells and whistles and also allows resizing and other tricks on your image. For ease of use some standard templates for classical weather data annotation are provided as drop-down options (ISO and imperial units).
-resize 852x480 -fill black -draw "fill-opacity 0.7 rectangle 0 460 852 480" -pointsize 12 -fill orange -draw "text 5 475 '[YYYY]-[MM]-[DD] [hh]:[mm]'" -fill white -draw "text 110 475 'Temp: [th0temp-act=F.1:--] °F Humidity: [th0hum-act.0:--] % Pressure: [thb0seapress-act=inhg.2:--] inHg Wind Chill: [wind0chill-act=F.1:--]°F Wind: [wind0avgwind-act=mph.1:--] mph Gust: [wind0wind-max5=mph.1:--] mph Rain today: [rain0total-sumday=in.2:--] in'"
released October 1, 2013
- fixing a bug impacting Fine Offset stations (WH-1080, etc) support on Asus platform.
released September 28, 2013
- fixing a bug impacting ELV WDE1 support.
released September 26, 2013
- fixing a bug impacting upload to weather underground webcam service and individual ftp uploads, when no weather station sending data.
released September 19, 2013
- fixing rain data issue with ws550 and clones
- fixing errorneous messages on Weatherflow when selecting Weather Underground as weather network
released September 12, 2013
- doing some fixes on aircam uploads to Weather Underground's WebCam service.
released September 11, 2013
- adding support for weather network "Weatherflow"
- adding support for weather network "wetter.com"
- addind support for storing latest application stack and historical data on a USB stick. This provides a fall-back position when Meteobridge server cannot be reached and will allow Meteobridge operation in a stand-alone manner, without any need for server interaction. Just plug-in a FAT32 formatted USB stick and this feature will go live. Boot from USB is done, when Meteobridge fails during boot for about 10 minutes to load application stack from Internet.
- fixes a bug preventing from initialization of Ubiquiti AirCams
- experimental support for additional HW platform: D-Link DIR-505
released August 29, 2013:
- adding support for Hungarian weather network idokep
- fixes a bug on template resolution for UTC time stamps
- improves scheduling algorithm for repeating of failed weather network requests
released August 17, 2013:
- fixes a bug that can make send to weather networks stall
- adding variable "forcast-rule" and "forecast-text" to report rule number and English forecast text in case you have a Davis Vantage connected. Alternative languages are also supported:
- "forecast-textde": in German (UTF-8 coded)
- "forecast-textdeiso": in German (ISO-8859 coded)
- "forecast-textdehtml": in German (HTML coded)
- "forecast-textnl": in Dutch
- "forecast-textit": in Italian
- "forecast-textest": in Estonian
- "forecast-texthr": in Hungarian
- "forecast-textcz": in Czech
released August 13, 2013:
- "Imperial" option controls wether iPhone graphs will be shown with imperial or meteric units.
released August 11, 2013:
- adds 3 additional temp/hum and temp sensors to be evaluated for Oregon WMR-928/968
- adding an iPhone url that shows personal weather data in two modes
- landscape: dials and gauges, with update frequency down to 10 seconds
- portrait: list of weather data from now, today and yesterday
- added a another two graphs for iPhone where temperature, humidity, pressure, wind and rain data for today and yesterday are displayed.
released August 4, 2013:
- adds "Meteoplug Cloud Graphing" as an option to send weather data to. This allows to log every single piece of data the weather station does hand over to Meteobridge onto Meteoplug cloud and to provide a wide range of user-defined graphing options for it. Provides Live-Data dashboard in the Internet for your station as a free add-on from Meteoplug cloud service (no subscription required for this).
- adds support for weather station HomeMatic WDC 7000
released July 27, 2013:
released July 26, 2013:
- allow for update interval down to 5 seconds for http requests
- fixes a rain cumulation error when not January set as month for "annual rain start"
released July 21, 2013:
released July 19, 2013:
- fixes a bug that makes "Push Services" tab break under certain conditions.
released June 24, 2013:
- fixes a timezone bug on TP-Link platforms
- resets USB controller on TL-MR3020 when USB connection does not deliver data for a longer time
released June 22, 2013:
- fixes a bug that impacts correct start/stop of datalogger when connected to an acurite station.
released June 13, 2013:
- fixes a bug that prevents from reading data from acurite stations via USB hub.
released June 1, 2013:
- adds http-based data request mechanism "template.cgi?template=XXXXX&contenttype=text/plain"
released May 30, 2013:
- adds heat index on outdor temp/hum sensors
- adds monthly/yearly values for evapotranspiration
- makes upload interval for backup of historical data selectable (from every 10 minutes to once a day)
released May 23, 2013:
- fixes upload abortion problem with CWOP
released May 14, 2013:
released May 12, 2013:
- support for Acurite USB stations 1025/1035/1525 added
- adds option to calibrate pressure by an offset on "select station" page
released May 6, 2013:
- fixes a bug that still prevents from altimeter pressure being used for CWOP
released May 3, 2013:
- Dutch language support (translations provided by user "Wim")
- changed gust value for weatherbug network to "todays max gust"
- fixes the low humdity bug for CWOP data transfers
released April 21, 2013:
- fixes a stability bug on new LOOP2 supporting Davis Vantage drivers
released April 13, 2013:
- fixes a problem with send email authentification
released April 7, 2013:
- fxing a bug uploading average windspeed to previmeteo
- reduce timeout for mysql connection setup to 6 seconds
- adding a display that shows how much of internal data send buffer is currently occupied (system tab)
- reducing memory footprint of data send process to avoid triggering oom linux mechanisms
released March 29, 2013:
- adds signal strength to SSID drop-down list
- fixes a configuration bug that prevents from reading data from WS2300 type stations
released March 17, 2013:
- make remote login for support services an option that a user can permanently disable
- adds better support for Vantage extra sensors
released March 16, 2013:
- fixes a bug that might have caused Meteobridge to stall after a while when sending data to CWOP
released March 11, 2013:
- additional system variables as described in section Templates#System Variables
released March 9, 2013:
released 5th March 2013:
- added weather network http://www.previmeteo.com
- length of paylod text fields for push services have been enlarged to 4000 characters
- some bugs around swapped min/max historical values are fixed
- inital release