Meteobridge is a device that is easy to use and which should not raise a demand for extensive support. However, there is a forum, where you can share experiences, questions, wishes with other users.
Please make use of this in favor to emails, as a wider public can participate of your insights and problem resultion recipes.
Forum is part of Meteohub Forum: Meteobridge Forum
Version 1.1 (released 5th March 2013):
- more variables for templates (full documentation at http://www.meteobridge.com/wiki/index.php/Templates)
- balloon help on live data tab does show sequence of values for live data and time of min/max events for historical data.
- added weather network http://www.previmeteo.com
- length of paylod text fields for push services have been enlarged to 4000 characters
- some bugs around swapped min/max historical values are fixed
- support of additional temp/hum sensors for vantage, additional temp data to be reported to Weather underground (if there)